James Dean was an American actor who was tragically killed at a young age in a vehicle accident in 1955. He is most known for his roles in the films Rebel Without a Cause and East of Eden. He became a symbol for the disillusioned generation of adolescents. James Dean was born on February 8, 1931 in Marion, United States. James Dean died on September 30, 1955 at the age of 24 years in United States. Check below for more deets about James Dean. This page will put a light upon the James Dean bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
James Dean Profile:
|Stage Name||James Dean|
|Real Name||James Dean|
|Birthday||February 8, 1931|
|Death||Died on September 30, 1955 (68 years ago) (Age: 24 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Marion, United States|
|Hometown||Marion, Indiana, United States|
James Dean Family
Family and Personal Life
James Dean‘ father’s name is Not Available and James Dean‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
James Dean Trivia
- James Dean was born in Marion, United States.
- James Dean’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- In high school, he excelled in three different sports: baseball, basketball, and forensics. He earned a degree from UCLA and rose to prominence as a cultural figure long before the age of 24, when he was killed in an automobile accident.
- He broke new ground by being the first actor to get numerous posthumous nominations for performing roles.
- After meeting actress Pier Angeli on the set of one of his Warner Studios movies, he proceeded to pursue a love relationship with her.