James Bowdoin was a political leader in the American colony of Massachusetts. He is most known for penning the report on the Boston Massacre that galvanised revolutionary sentiment in the United States. Following the conclusion of the American Revolutionary War, he was elected as the state’s second governor. James Bowdoin was born on April 7, 1726 in Massachusetts, United States. James Bowdoin died on November 6, 1790 at the age of 64 years in United States. Check below for more deets about James Bowdoin. This page will put a light upon the James Bowdoin bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
James Bowdoin Profile:
|Stage Name||James Bowdoin|
|Real Name||James Bowdoin|
|Birthday||April 7, 1726|
|Death||Died on November 6, 1790 (233 years ago) (Age: 64 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Massachusetts, United States|
|Hometown||Massachusetts, Massachusetts, United States|
James Bowdoin Family
Family and Personal Life
James Bowdoin‘ father’s name is Not Available and James Bowdoin‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
James Bowdoin Trivia
- James Bowdoin was born in Massachusetts, United States.
- James Bowdoin’s birth sign is Aries.
- In the beginning, he was in favour of the British rulers of New England, but as the British government’s control grew more oppressive, he altered his views.
- His Short Narrative of the Horrid Massacre, which referred to the Boston Massacre, was a key work of propaganda since it condemned both the governor of Massachusetts and the British troops who participated in the massacre.
- James Bowdoin, the man who would become his son’s namesake, was a prosperous businessman in Boston.