Jack Kemp was a Republican candidate for the vice presidency of the United States of America in 1996. He served as a congressman representing the state of New York from 1971 until 1989. Football player and co-founder of the American Football League Players Association, he was also the United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development during his time in office. Jack Kemp was born on July 13, 1935 in Los Angeles, United States. Jack Kemp died on May 2, 2009 at the age of 73 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Jack Kemp. This page will put a light upon the Jack Kemp bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Jack Kemp Profile:
|Stage Name||Jack Kemp|
|Real Name||Jack Kemp|
|Birthday||July 13, 1935|
|Death||Died on May 2, 2009 (14 years ago) (Age: 73 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Jack Kemp Family
Family and Personal Life
Jack Kemp‘ father’s name is Not Available and Jack Kemp‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Jack Kemp Trivia
- Jack Kemp was born in Los Angeles, United States.
- Jack Kemp’s birth sign is Cancer.
- At Occidental College, he competed in javelin hurling and was a member of the football team, where he established many records.
- He played quarterback in the National Football League (NFL), serving as captain for both the San Diego Chargers and the Buffalo Bills. In 1965, he was named the Most Valuable Player in the American Football League (AFL) after guiding the Bills to a second straight title.
- Both of his sons, Jeff and Jimmy Kemp, went on to have successful careers in professional football.