Hunter Doherty Adams is a notable American physician, author, and founder of the Gesundheit! Institute. This organisation gained notoriety for gathering volunteers to dress up as clowns and amuse orphans and hospital patients. Adams is from the United States. Born on May 28, 1945, Hunter Doherty Adams hails from Washington, United States. As in 2023, Hunter Doherty Adams's age is 78 years. Check below for more deets about Hunter Doherty Adams. This page will put a light upon the Hunter Doherty Adams bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Hunter Doherty Adams Profile:
|Stage Name||Hunter Doherty Adams|
|Real Name||Hunter Doherty Adams|
|Birthday||May 28, 1945|
|Birthplace||Washington, United States|
|Hometown||Washington, Washington, United States|
Hunter Doherty Adams Family
Family and Personal Life
Hunter Doherty Adams‘ father’s name is Not Available and Hunter Doherty Adams‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Hunter Doherty Adams Trivia
- Hunter Doherty Adams was born in Washington, United States.
- Hunter Doherty Adams’s birth sign is Gemini.
- Because of the harassment he faced at school from other students, he made three separate attempts to take his own life within a single year.
- Even though he did not acquire a bachelor’s degree first, he managed to get his doctorate in medicine.
- During Adams’ formative years, his father, who had served in the United States Army, passed away in Germany.