Herman Goring was a German national who served as Adolf Hitler’s number two, as well as the creator of the Gestapo. He was the highest level Nazi official who was brought to trial during the Nuremberg Trials. At the Nuremberg Trials, he was found guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity, and he was condemned to death. However, the night before he was scheduled to be hung, he took his own life. Herman Goring was born on January 12, 1893 in Rosenheim, Germany. Herman Goring died on October 15, 1946 at the age of 53 years in Germany. Check below for more deets about Herman Goring. This page will put a light upon the Herman Goring bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Herman Goring Profile:
|Stage Name||Herman Goring|
|Real Name||Herman Goring|
|Birthday||January 12, 1893|
|Death||Died on October 15, 1946 (77 years ago) (Age: 53 years) in Germany|
|Hometown||Rosenheim, Rosenheim, Germany|
Herman Goring Family
Family and Personal Life
Herman Goring‘ father’s name is Not Available and Herman Goring‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Herman Goring Trivia
- Herman Goring was born in Rosenheim, Germany.
- Herman Goring’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- He earned the prestigious Pour le Mérite medal for his heroic achievements as a fighter pilot during World War I.
- In 1923, he was a participant in the abortive putsch known as the Beer Hall Putsch, which was planned and directed by Adolf Hitler.
- In April of 1935, he tied the knot with actress Emmy Sonnemann.