Henry VII was the first monarch of the House of Tudor and a British monarch. He became king after defeating Richard III at the Battle of Bosworth Field in 1485 and seizing the throne for himself. Henry VII was born on January 28, 1457 in Wales, United Kingdom. Henry VII died on April 21, 1509 at the age of 52 years in United Kingdom. Check below for more deets about Henry VII. This page will put a light upon the Henry VII bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Henry VII Profile:
|Stage Name||Henry VII|
|Real Name||Henry VII|
|Birthday||January 28, 1457|
|Death||Died on April 21, 1509 (514 years ago) (Age: 52 years) in United Kingdom|
|Birthplace||Wales, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Wales, Wales, United Kingdom|
Henry VII Family
Family and Personal Life
Henry VII‘ father’s name is Not Available and Henry VII‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Henry VII Trivia
- Henry VII was born in Wales, United Kingdom.
- Henry VII’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- After forming an alliance with Richard III’s adversaries and receiving assistance from Britain’s archenemy France, he defeated Richard III decisively on the field of battle, making him the last monarch in history to ascend to the throne by means of a military victory.
- His later excesses became the stuff of legend, and his greed caused the country to become impoverished. However, his reign was significant in that it marked a return to peace and stability in the country.
- His son Henry VIII was responsible for his own set of excesses, the majority of which were related to the numerous wives he had.