Heinrich Mann was a German novelist who went into exile in France, Portugal, and the United States during the rise to power of the Nazi regime in his home country of Germany. He is best known for his novels Der Untertan and Professor Unrat, both of which deal with social issues of the early 20th century. Heinrich Mann also wrote other novels of the same genre. Heinrich Mann Novelist was born on March 27, 1871 in Berlin, Germany. Heinrich Mann Novelist died on March 11, 1950 at the age of 79 years in Germany. Check below for more deets about Heinrich Mann Novelist. This page will put a light upon the Heinrich Mann Novelist bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Heinrich Mann Novelist Profile:
|Stage Name||Heinrich Mann Novelist|
|Real Name||Heinrich Mann Novelist|
|Birthday||March 27, 1871|
|Death||Died on March 11, 1950 (73 years ago) (Age: 79 years) in Germany|
|Hometown||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Heinrich Mann Novelist Family
Family and Personal Life
Heinrich Mann Novelist‘ father’s name is Not Available and Heinrich Mann Novelist‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Heinrich Mann Novelist Trivia
- Heinrich Mann Novelist was born in Berlin, Germany.
- Heinrich Mann Novelist’s birth sign is Aries.
- The publication of his early article on the works of the French author Emile Zola catapulted him to the forefront of the literary world. In 1893, he debuted as a novelist with the publication of In Einer Familie.
- The cinematic adaptation of his book Professor Unrat, which was published in 1905, starred Marlene Dietrich.
- He was the first child to be born to Thomas Johann Heinrich Mann and Julia da Silva Bruhns, and he was originally from the German city of Lubeck. His first wife was the actress Mimi Kanova, and he went on to wed Nelly Kroger in the future.