Harvey Weinstein is an American who was one of the co-founders of Miramax Films and is now serving with his brother Bob as co-chairman of The Weinstein Company. In his role as executive producer, he oversaw the production of a number of critically acclaimed movies, such as True Romance, Pulp Fiction, The King’s Speech, and Silver Linings Playbook. Born on March 19, 1952, Harvey Weinstein hails from Queens, United States. As in 2023, Harvey Weinstein's age is 71 years. Check below for more deets about Harvey Weinstein. This page will put a light upon the Harvey Weinstein bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Harvey Weinstein Profile:
|Stage Name||Harvey Weinstein|
|Real Name||Harvey Weinstein|
|Birthday||March 19, 1952|
|Birthplace||Queens, United States|
|Hometown||Queens, New York, United States|
Harvey Weinstein Family
Family and Personal Life
Harvey Weinstein‘ father’s name is Not Available and Harvey Weinstein‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Harvey Weinstein Trivia
- Harvey Weinstein was born in Queens, United States.
- Harvey Weinstein’s birth sign is Pisces.
- He was involved in the production of rock concerts, and his earlier films, such as the one with Paul McCartney titled Rockshow, focused on the music industry.
- The film Sex, Lies, and Videotape (1989), which Steven Soderbergh directed and was his first significant triumph with Miramax, was his first major success. In 2017, the board of directors of his firm decided to terminate him as a consequence of repeated complaints of sexual harassment against him.
- Miramax is a film production firm that he and his brother founded and named after their parents, Miriam and Max. On November 21, 1987, he wed Eve Chilton Weinstein; on December 15, 2007, he wed Georgina Chapman. He had been previously married to Eve Chilton Weinstein. Dashiell is his son, and his daughters’ names are Lily, Ruth, India, and Emma. He also has a daughter called Dashiell.