American musician Grant Mickelson rose to prominence thanks to his work as a guitarist for Taylor Swift’s band The Agency. Mickelson is from the United States. Between the years 2007 and 2015, he was the singer’s employee. Born on April 30, 1984, Grant Mickelson hails from Iowa, United States. As in 2023, Grant Mickelson's age is 39 years. Check below for more deets about Grant Mickelson. This page will put a light upon the Grant Mickelson bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Grant Mickelson Profile:
|Stage Name||Grant Mickelson|
|Real Name||Grant Mickelson|
|Birthday||April 30, 1984|
|Birthplace||Iowa, United States|
|Hometown||Iowa, Iowa, United States|
Grant Mickelson Family
Family and Personal Life
Grant Mickelson‘ father’s name is Not Available and Grant Mickelson‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Grant Mickelson Trivia
- Grant Mickelson was born in Iowa, United States.
- Grant Mickelson’s birth sign is Taurus.
- He grew up listening to Christian music until the sons of his church pastor exposed him to music by artists like Guns N’ Roses and AC/DC. He grew up listening to Christian music.
- In addition to that, he provided Taylor with backing vocals and played the mandolin.
- He was formerly romantically involved with Swift backup dancer Claire Callaway.