Graham Coxon is a German lead guitarist, singer-songwriter, and founder member of the rock band Blur. Since beginning a solo career in 1998, he has published highly lauded solo material and has also been a founding member of Blur. Graham Coxon is a founding member of Blur. During the course of his career, he has issued more than ten albums under his own name. Born on March 12, 1969, Graham Coxon hails from Berlin, Germany. As in 2023, Graham Coxon's age is 54 years. Check below for more deets about Graham Coxon. This page will put a light upon the Graham Coxon bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Graham Coxon Profile:
|Stage Name||Graham Coxon|
|Real Name||Graham Coxon|
|Birthday||March 12, 1969|
|Hometown||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Graham Coxon Family
Family and Personal Life
Graham Coxon‘ father’s name is Not Available and Graham Coxon‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Graham Coxon Trivia
- Graham Coxon was born in Berlin, Germany.
- Graham Coxon’s birth sign is Pisces.
- He had previously lived in West Germany, but after moving to England, he was able to experience rock music for the first time. He made an appearance on Blues Peter, a programme that was broadcast on the BBC.
- In October of 2004, a selection of his visual artwork was included at an exhibition held at the Institute of Contemporary Art in London. He was responsible for composing the music for the hit series “The End of the F***ing World” on Netflix.
- Dorelia Amaryllis Bee and Oriana Yani Iris are his and his long-term companion Essy Syed’s kids. They have been together for a long time.