Grace Mckagan is a vocalist from the United States who goes by the stage name “Grave.” In 2013, she became the frontwoman for the American synth-punk band The Pink Slips. “Gimme,” “I’m Ready,” and “Trigger” are three of the band’s songs that have gained the greatest notoriety throughout the years. Born on August 27, 1997, Grace Mckagan hails from Los Angeles, United States. As in 2023, Grace Mckagan's age is 26 years. Check below for more deets about Grace Mckagan. This page will put a light upon the Grace Mckagan bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Grace Mckagan Profile:
|Stage Name||Grace Mckagan|
|Real Name||Grace Mckagan|
|Birthday||August 27, 1997|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Grace Mckagan Family
Family and Personal Life
Grace Mckagan‘ father’s name is Not Available and Grace Mckagan‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Grace Mckagan Trivia
- Grace Mckagan was born in Los Angeles, United States.
- Grace Mckagan’s birth sign is Virgo.
- She was brought up in the city of Los Angeles in the state of California.
- The famed Viper Room in Los Angeles was celebrating its 21st birthday with a party and her band was one of the performers there.
- She was born to model Susan Holmes and Duff McKagan, bassist for Guns N’ Roses. Her father is also a member of the band. Mae is the name of one of her sisters.