George Segal is an American, His movie career began with a role in Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? and continued with various roles in comedy and drama films. It was in 2013 that he made his first appearance on The Goldbergs. George Segal was born on February 13, 1934 in Long Island, United States. George Segal died on March 23, 2021 at the age of 87 years in United States. Check below for more deets about George Segal. This page will put a light upon the George Segal bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
George Segal Profile:
|Stage Name||George Segal|
|Real Name||George Segal|
|Birthday||February 13, 1934|
|Death||Died on March 23, 2021 (2 years ago) (Age: 87 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Long Island, United States|
|Hometown||Long Island, New York, United States|
George Segal Family
Family and Personal Life
George Segal‘ father’s name is Not Available and George Segal‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
George Segal Trivia
- George Segal was born in Long Island, United States.
- George Segal’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- Before he received his degree from Columbia University, he was educated in a prestigious Quaker preparatory boarding school.
- On the show “Just Shoot Me!,” he has the role of Jack Gallo, the boss.
- His first marriage, which was to the actress Marion Segal Freed, lasted for 25 years and was the longest of his four marriages. He had been 87 years old when he died suddenly as a result of complications after bypass surgery.