George Eyser was a German and German-American gymnast who competed in the 1904 Olympics and brought home three gold medals. George Eyser was born on August 31, 1870 in Berlin, Germany. George Eyser died on August 14, 1920 at the age of 49 years in Germany. Check below for more deets about George Eyser. This page will put a light upon the George Eyser bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
George Eyser Profile:
|Stage Name||George Eyser|
|Real Name||George Eyser|
|Birthday||August 31, 1870|
|Death||Died on August 14, 1920 (103 years ago) (Age: 49 years) in Germany|
|Hometown||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
George Eyser Family
Family and Personal Life
George Eyser‘ father’s name is Not Available and George Eyser‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
George Eyser Trivia
- George Eyser was born in Berlin, Germany.
- George Eyser’s birth sign is Virgo.
- After having his leg ran over by a train when he was very young, he had an amputation of that limb.
- Given that there was no springboard available to assist him in his leap over the long horse, he was able to win the gold medal for vaulting despite the fact that it was very outstanding.
- The marriage of Georg Sophus Jasper Eser and Auguste Friederike Henriette Eser resulted in just one child: their son.