Geli Raubal, who was Adolf Hitler’s half-niece who lived in Austria, had a close relationship with her infamous uncle when she was 17 years old. From that point on, Hitler maintained a tight relationship with her and was highly protective of her. Geli Raubal was born on June 4, 1908 in Vienna, Austria. Geli Raubal died on September 18, 1931 at the age of 23 years in Austria. Check below for more deets about Geli Raubal. This page will put a light upon the Geli Raubal bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Geli Raubal Profile:
|Stage Name||Geli Raubal|
|Real Name||Geli Raubal|
|Birthday||June 4, 1908|
|Death||Died on September 18, 1931 (92 years ago) (Age: 23 years) in Austria|
|Hometown||Vienna, Vienna, Austria|
Geli Raubal Family
Family and Personal Life
Geli Raubal‘ father’s name is Not Available and Geli Raubal‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Geli Raubal Trivia
- Geli Raubal was born in Vienna, Austria.
- Geli Raubal’s birth sign is Gemini.
- Her mother brought her as well as her sister Elfriede to Hitler’s home, where her mother would begin working as Hitler’s housekeeper in 1925. Her mother took both of her daughters with her.
- She took her own life following a failed attempt to flee to Vienna in order to pursue singing training there.
- When she was only two years old, her father passed away at the early age of 31, having lived just 31 years.