Farley Granger is an American actor who has been in the thriller films “Strangers on a Train” and “Rope.” Both of these films were directed by John Carpenter. Because of his performance in the theatrical drama Talley & Son, he was awarded the Obie in 1986. Farley Granger was born on July 1, 1925 in San Jose, United States. Farley Granger died on March 27, 2011 at the age of 85 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Farley Granger. This page will put a light upon the Farley Granger bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Farley Granger Profile:
|Stage Name||Farley Granger|
|Real Name||Farley Granger|
|Birthday||July 1, 1925|
|Death||Died on March 27, 2011 (12 years ago) (Age: 85 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||San Jose, United States|
|Hometown||San Jose, California, United States|
Farley Granger Family
Family and Personal Life
Farley Granger‘ father’s name is Not Available and Farley Granger‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Farley Granger Trivia
- Farley Granger was born in San Jose, United States.
- Farley Granger’s birth sign is Cancer.
- After the actor who was intended to play the lead in the film The North Star turned down the role, he was cast in the role instead.
- His most recent film is titled The Next Big Thing.
- It was in the city of San Jose, California, where he was born to his parents, Eva and Farley Earle Granger, who had a car business.