Etta Jones was a jazz singer from the United States who is best known for her songs “Don’t Go to Strangers” and “Save Your Love for Me.” Etta Jones often performed in the shadow of her fellow vocalist Etta James, who is better known. Etta Jones was born on November 25, 1928 in Aiken, United States. Etta Jones died on October 16, 2001 at the age of 72 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Etta Jones. This page will put a light upon the Etta Jones bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Etta Jones Profile:
|Stage Name||Etta Jones|
|Real Name||Etta Jones|
|Birthday||November 25, 1928|
|Death||Died on October 16, 2001 (22 years ago) (Age: 72 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Aiken, United States|
|Hometown||Aiken, South Carolina, United States|
Etta Jones Family
Family and Personal Life
Etta Jones‘ father’s name is Not Available and Etta Jones‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Etta Jones Trivia
- Etta Jones was born in Aiken, United States.
- Etta Jones’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- At the age of fifteen, she participated in a neighbourhood talent show, which is how she came to the notice of Buddy Johnson, who asked her to play with his big band.
- Her most iconic records were produced during the thirty years that she collaborated with saxophonist Earl Hines. During that time, the two of them toured extensively all over the globe.
- She was brought into the world in Aiken, South Carolina, but when she was three years old, she relocated to New York with her family.