Erica Fernandes is an Indian actress and model known for her portrayal of Dr. Sonakshi Bose in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi and Prerna Sharma in Kasautii Zindagii Kay. She made her film debut with 2013’s Ainthu Ainthu Ainthu Tamil movie. Later she appeared in Kannada, Hindi and Telugu film industries. Erica Fernandes’s hometown is Mangalore, Karnataka, India. Let’s find out more about Erica Fernandes.
Erica Fernandes’ Personal Info:
|Real Name||Erica Jennifer Fernandes|
|Stage Name||Erica Fernandes|
|Birthday||07 May 1993|
|Father Name||Ralph Fernandes|
|Mother Name||Lavina Fernandes|
|Hometown||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Holy Cross High School, Kurla|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Erica Fernandes Instagram|
|Erica Fernandes Facebook|
|Erica Fernandes Twitter|
|Erica Fernandes Youtube||Youtube|
|Erica Fernandes Mobile Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Early Life and Careers:
Erica Fernandes was born on 07 May 1993 to a Konkani speaking Mangalorean Catholic family in Kurla, Mumbai. As of now, Erica Fernandes’s age is 28 years. She is the daughter of Ralph Fernandes and Lavina Fernandes. She has one elder brother Jermaine Fernandes. She did her schooling from Holy Cross High School, Kurla and completed her pre-degree course from SIES College, Sion. She had enrolled for a BA degree from St Andrew’s College, Bandra; however, she discontinued her studies to pursue modelling.
She started her as a model and has won Bombay Times Miss Fresh Face 2010, Pantaloons Miss Fresh Face 2011, Pantaloons Femina Miss India Maharashtra 2011, Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2012 (finalist). Erica Fernandes made her film debut with 2013’s Ainthu Ainthu Ainthu Tamil movie. Later she appeared in Kannada, Hindi and Telugu film industries. In 2016, she also appeared in a TV serial called ‘Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi’ which aired on Sony TV. Since 2018, she acting in another TV series called ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’ where she playing the role of Prerna Sharma.
Erica Fernandes’s Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Fernandes was born to Ralph Fernandes and Lavina Fernandes in a Konkani Mangalorean Catholic family.
- Her modelling career began when she won the titles of “Bombay Times Fresh Face 2010”, “Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face 2011” and “Pantaloons Femina Miss Maharashtra 2011.
- She acted in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi film industries.
- Along with the silver screen, she also appeared on a small screen. She is popularly known for her role in ‘Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bh’ Tv Serial, which aired on Sony TV.
- She is a very creative personality; as she loves doing a lot of random things like stitching, painting, sketching, etc. in her leisure time.
- Erica Fernandes is an avid dog lover.
- In 2017, Fernandes was ranked 4th in Times of India’s 20 Most Desirable Women on Indian Television List.
- In 2018, she was placed 15th in Biz Asia’s TV Personality List.
- She was listed 3rd in Times of India’s Top 20 Most Desirable Women on Indian Television 2018 List.
- In 2019, Fernandes was placed 13th in Eastern Eye’s 50 Sexiest Asian Women of 2019 List.
Additional information about Erica Fernandes
- Does Erica Fernandes know cooking? – No.
- Does Erica Fernandes smoke? – Not known.
- Does Erica Fernandes drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Erica Fernandes go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Erica Fernandes’s boyfriend ( Erica Fernandes’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Erica Fernandes’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Erica Fernandes’s shoe size is 8.5.
- Erica Fernandes’s height is 5’4″.
- Erica Fernandes’ father name is Ralph Fernandes.
- Erica Fernandes’ mother name is Lavina Fernandes.
- Erica Fernandes’ brother name is Jermaine Fernandes.
- Erica Fernandes’ birthday date is 07 May 1993.
- Erica Fernandes’ age is 28 years.
- Erica Fernandes’ hometown is Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Erica Fernandes’ mother tongue is Konkani.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: