Emmeline Pankhurst was a British activist and leader of the suffragette movement in the United Kingdom. She played a significant role in securing voting rights for women in England. Time magazine ranked her as one of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century and included her on that list. She was known for her frequent use of aggressive tactics that led to forwards movement. Emmeline Pankhurst was born on July 15, 1858 in Manchester, United Kingdom. Emmeline Pankhurst died on June 14, 1928 at the age of 69 years in United Kingdom. Check below for more deets about Emmeline Pankhurst. This page will put a light upon the Emmeline Pankhurst bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Emmeline Pankhurst Profile:
|Stage Name||Emmeline Pankhurst|
|Real Name||Emmeline Pankhurst|
|Birthday||July 15, 1858|
|Death||Died on June 14, 1928 (95 years ago) (Age: 69 years) in United Kingdom|
|Birthplace||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
Emmeline Pankhurst Family
Family and Personal Life
Emmeline Pankhurst‘ father’s name is Not Available and Emmeline Pankhurst‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Emmeline Pankhurst Trivia
- Emmeline Pankhurst was born in Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Emmeline Pankhurst’s birth sign is Cancer.
- She founded an all-female activist organization called the Women’s Social and Political Union that called for women’s voting rights.
- She was frequently arrested on counts of property damage due to her protests and would undergo hunger strikes while in prison.
- In 1878, she tied the knot with Richard Pankhurst, a man who was sympathetic to her political ideas. They were blessed with five children in all, including two boys and three girls.