Ellen G. White was an American author and Christian leader who was instrumental in the establishment of the Seventh Day Adventist church. White was born in the United States. She is the author of a number of significant works that pertain to Christianity, notably the Conflict of the Ages series. She was a prominent character in the history of vegetarianism in the United States. Ellen G. White was born on November 26, 1827 in Maine, United States. Ellen G. White died on July 16, 1915 at the age of 87 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Ellen G. White. This page will put a light upon the Ellen G. White bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Ellen G. White Profile:
|Stage Name||Ellen G. White|
|Real Name||Ellen G. White|
|Birthday||November 26, 1827|
|Death||Died on July 16, 1915 (108 years ago) (Age: 87 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Maine, United States|
|Hometown||Maine, Maine, United States|
Ellen G. White Family
Family and Personal Life
Ellen G. White‘ father’s name is Not Available and Ellen G. White‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Ellen G. White Trivia
- Ellen G. White was born in Maine, United States.
- Ellen G. White’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- She was a youngster when her family joined the Millerite movement, and when she was a teenager, she started seeing religious visions, which persisted for the rest of her life. This happened to her throughout her whole life.
- She was nine years old when a rock was hurled at her face by a fellow student in her class. The rock hit her in the face. Her nose was severely deformed, and she was in a coma for a few weeks as a result of the incident.
- She was married to James White, who was one of the co-founders of the Seventh Day Adventist church, which she also helped form. They were blessed with four offspring as a couple.