Elizabeth Warren is a politician from the United States, a Democrat, and she was elected to the Senate from the state of Massachusetts in 2013. She is well-liked among progressives in the United States due to the reputation she has earned for being straightforward. Born on June 22, 1949, Elizabeth Warren hails from Oklahoma, United States. As in 2023, Elizabeth Warren's age is 74 years. Check below for more deets about Elizabeth Warren. This page will put a light upon the Elizabeth Warren bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Elizabeth Warren Profile:
|Stage Name||Elizabeth Warren|
|Real Name||Elizabeth Warren|
|Birthday||June 22, 1949|
|Birthplace||Oklahoma, United States|
|Hometown||Oklahoma, Oklahoma, United States|
Elizabeth Warren Family
Family and Personal Life
Elizabeth Warren‘ father’s name is Not Available and Elizabeth Warren‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Elizabeth Warren Trivia
- Elizabeth Warren was born in Oklahoma, United States.
- Elizabeth Warren’s birth sign is Cancer.
- She was a professor at Harvard Law School, where she taught American bankruptcy law.
- She made history by being the first woman to be elected to the Senate from the state of Massachusetts. In the wake of the financial crisis that occurred in 2008, she served as head of the Congressional Oversight Panel, which was responsible for monitoring the federal government’s efforts to stabilise its banking sector by purchasing assets and shares from financial institutions.
- In 1968, she tied the knot with Jim Warren, but the couple ultimately got a divorce after 10 years of marriage. In 1980, she tied the knot with Bruce Mann, and the couple had two children together: Amelia Warren Tyagi and Alexander Warren.