EL Konigsburg is an American author who has been awarded the Newbery Medal. She is the author of the children’s book “The View from Saturday,” which was published in 1997 and is about the life of a paraplegic girl. Other works of hers that have garnered critical recognition include “From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler” (1967) and “Silent to the Bone” (2000). EL Konigsburg was born on February 10, 1930 in New York City, United States. EL Konigsburg died on April 19, 2013 at the age of 83 years in United States. Check below for more deets about EL Konigsburg. This page will put a light upon the EL Konigsburg bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
EL Konigsburg Profile:
|Stage Name||EL Konigsburg|
|Real Name||EL Konigsburg|
|Birthday||February 10, 1930|
|Death||Died on April 19, 2013 (10 years ago) (Age: 83 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||New York City, United States|
|Hometown||New York City, New York, United States|
EL Konigsburg Family
Family and Personal Life
EL Konigsburg‘ father’s name is Not Available and EL Konigsburg‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
EL Konigsburg Trivia
- EL Konigsburg was born in New York City, United States.
- EL Konigsburg’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- She attended the Carnegie Institute of Technology in Pittsburgh, where she majored in chemistry. In 1967, she released “Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley, and Me, Elizabeth,” which was her first book written specifically for children.
- In 2007, she released a book entitled The Mysterious Edge of the Heroic World.
- She married David Konigsburg in 1952. The happy couple shared their lives with three little ones.