Dylan Alcott is a motivational speaker, wheelchair tennis player, and wheelchair basketball player from Australia. He rose to prominence after assisting the Australian national wheelchair basketball team to a gold medal performance at the 2008 Summer Paralympics. In wheelchair tennis competition, he was also a multiple-time winner of gold medals and grand slams. Born on December 4, 1990, Dylan Alcott hails from Melbourne, Australia. As in 2023, Dylan Alcott's age is 33 years. Check below for more deets about Dylan Alcott. This page will put a light upon the Dylan Alcott bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Dylan Alcott Profile:
|Stage Name||Dylan Alcott|
|Real Name||Dylan Alcott|
|Birthday||December 4, 1990|
|Hometown||Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia|
Dylan Alcott Family
Family and Personal Life
Dylan Alcott‘ father’s name is Not Available and Dylan Alcott‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Dylan Alcott Trivia
- Dylan Alcott was born in Melbourne, Australia.
- Dylan Alcott’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- When he was a baby, surgeons were forced to remove a tumour that was wrapped around his spinal cord, which ultimately resulted in his being paralysed.
- In the under-18 category of the global wheelchair tennis rankings, he achieved the position of fourth.
- His mother and father’s names are Martin and Resie, and Zack is the name of his older brother.