Dummy Taylor was a big league pitcher for the American team who was deaf. He led the league in appearances in 1901 and had a career ERA in the major leagues of 2.75. Taylor was an American. Dummy Taylor was born on February 21, 1875 in Kansas, United States. Dummy Taylor died on August 22, 1958 at the age of 83 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Dummy Taylor. This page will put a light upon the Dummy Taylor bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Dummy Taylor Profile:
|Stage Name||Dummy Taylor|
|Real Name||Dummy Taylor|
|Birthday||February 21, 1875|
|Death||Died on August 22, 1958 (65 years ago) (Age: 83 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Kansas, United States|
|Hometown||Kansas, Kansas, United States|
Dummy Taylor Family
Family and Personal Life
Dummy Taylor‘ father’s name is Not Available and Dummy Taylor‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Dummy Taylor Trivia
- Dummy Taylor was born in Kansas, United States.
- Dummy Taylor’s birth sign is Pisces.
- When he was ten years old, he attended the Kansas School for the Deaf and resided there.
- The New York Giants were his primary team during the bulk of his Major League Baseball career.
- Arnold, the man who raised him, worked the land.