Diana Williams is an American journalist who was presented with an Emmy Award for her half-hour programme titled “Dangerous Crossings.” However, she is best known to viewers in New York as the anchor of Eyewitness News and Eyewitness News Up Close with Diana Williams. Born on July 18, 1958, Diana Williams hails from Columbus, United States. As in 2023, Diana Williams's age is 65 years. Check below for more deets about Diana Williams. This page will put a light upon the Diana Williams bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Diana Williams Profile:
|Stage Name||Diana Williams|
|Real Name||Diana Williams|
|Birthday||July 18, 1958|
|Birthplace||Columbus, United States|
|Hometown||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
Diana Williams Family
Family and Personal Life
Diana Williams‘ father’s name is Not Available and Diana Williams‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Diana Williams Trivia
- Diana Williams was born in Columbus, United States.
- Diana Williams’s birth sign is Cancer.
- She began her career as a reporter in Charlotte, North Carolina, while working as an intern there. After that, she moved to Boston, where she spent the next four years working for the WHDH local news station.
- Her coverage of key events like the visit of Pope John Paul II to Israel in 2000 and the coverage of the events of September 11th, 2001 from right outside the Pentagon are examples of the important stories she has covered.
- During the most productive years of her work, she maintained a residence in New York City with her husband and their children.