Diana Gabaldon is a writer who was born in the United States and is of Mexican and American descent. She is best known for her novel series Outlander, which has won several awards. The Lord John volumes and a number of compilations of short stories are among her other works. Born on January 11, 1952, Diana Gabaldon hails from Arizona, United States. As in 2023, Diana Gabaldon's age is 71 years. Check below for more deets about Diana Gabaldon. This page will put a light upon the Diana Gabaldon bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Diana Gabaldon Profile:
|Stage Name||Diana Gabaldon|
|Real Name||Diana Gabaldon|
|Birthday||January 11, 1952|
|Birthplace||Arizona, United States|
|Hometown||Arizona, Arizona, United States|
Diana Gabaldon Family
Family and Personal Life
Diana Gabaldon‘ father’s name is Not Available and Diana Gabaldon‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Diana Gabaldon Trivia
- Diana Gabaldon was born in Arizona, United States.
- Diana Gabaldon’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- In 1975, she attended the University of California, San Diego, where she received her Master of Science degree in Marine Biology. In 1991, she released the first novel in the Outlander series under her pen name.
- Her body of written work draws from a variety of genres, including romance, science fiction, mystery, historical fiction, and adventure.
- She is the daughter of Tony Gabaldon, who is a state legislator in Arizona, and she spent her childhood there. She raised three children with her husband, Doug Watkins, who was also a father.