Dennis Chavez was the first Hispanic person to be born in the United States to be elected to the United States Senate. He served in that capacity from 1935 until 1962, devoting his lengthy political career to the representation of the state of New Mexico during its formative years. Chavez is a citizen of the United States. He holds the record for being the Hispanic senator who has served the longest. Dennis Chavez was born on April 8, 1888 in New Mexico, United States. Dennis Chavez died on November 18, 1962 at the age of 74 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Dennis Chavez. This page will put a light upon the Dennis Chavez bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Dennis Chavez Profile:
|Stage Name||Dennis Chavez|
|Real Name||Dennis Chavez|
|Birthday||April 8, 1888|
|Death||Died on November 18, 1962 (61 years ago) (Age: 74 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||New Mexico, United States|
|Hometown||New Mexico, New Mexico, United States|
Dennis Chavez Family
Family and Personal Life
Dennis Chavez‘ father’s name is Not Available and Dennis Chavez‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Dennis Chavez Trivia
- Dennis Chavez was born in New Mexico, United States.
- Dennis Chavez’s birth sign is Aries.
- He left school when he was 13 years old in order to assist his family, but he completed his education independently, majoring in engineering and American history.
- In the Senate, he focused on helping to electrify his state and develop the lands and riches of the newly tamed West. He was also concerned with the development of his state.
- Born in what are now the United States Territories in Mexico, he considered himself to be a “American before Plymouth Rock” despite the fact that his family history dated back to Spanish colonists in the 17th century.