Deepika Das is an Indian actress and model who predominantly works in Kannada and Telugu film industries. She made her acting debut with Kannada Film Rangan Style in 2014 and also acted in few Kannada Movies includes Kanji Pinji (2016), Dream Girl (2017), Jothi Alias Kothi Raj. She also made her debut in Telugu film industry with Ee Manase in 2014 and worked in her second Telugu film Doodh Sagar 2016. Deepika Das is one of the contestants in Bigg Boss Kannada season 7. Let’s check out Deepika Das Wiki, Deepika Das Biography, Deepika Das Filmography, Deepika Das Age, Deepika Das Birthday, Deepika Das Unknown Facts, Deepika Das Biodata and more.
Early Life and Careers:
Deepika Das was born on 23 February 1993 to a Kannada speaking family in Hassan, Karnataka. As of 2021, Deepika Das’s age is 28 years. She did her schooling in Hassan and completed her College Degree in Bangalore.
Deepika Das made her acting debut with Kannada Film Rangan Style in 2014 and also acted in few Kannada Movies includes Kanji Pinji (2016), Dream Girl (2017), Jothi Alias Kothi Raj. She also made her debut in Telugu film industry with Ee Manase in 2014 and worked in her second Telugu film Doodh Sagar 2016. She began her television acting career with Kannada TV Serial Naagini (2016). She also one of the contestants of the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 on Colors Kannada.
|Real Name||Deepika Das|
|Stage Name||Deepika Das|
|Birthday||23 February 1993|
|Mother Name||Padma Latha|
|Sibling(s)||Brother: Dilip Gowda|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Deepika Das Instagram|
|Deepika Das Facebook|
|Deepika Das Twitter|
|Deepika Das Youtube||Youtube|
Lesser Known Facts / Rumours/ Controversies
- Deepika Das is a Kannada & Telugu actress who made debut through Kannada Film Rangan Style in 2014. The same year she also marks her Tollywood debut with Ee Manase.
- Deepika Das’ brother name is Dilip Gowda who considers himself as a model, playboy, and tiktok star.
- She garnered the desired fame after acting in Kannada Serial Naagini (2016) directed by Hayavadhana.
- On 13 October 2019, she entered into the Bigg Boss Kannada season 7 house.
- In 2014, she acted in Jothi Alias Kothi Raj Kannada movie which also starred Aishani Shetty.
- Deepika Das is the first cousin of KGF star Yash from the maternal side. They have never mentioned their relationship anywhere. Reports claim that the relation between Yash and Deepika Das’s mother Padma Latha aren’t in good terms. In a ‘Weekend with Ramesh’ chat show, Yash once confessed about his initial days of struggle where he mentioned one of his relatives who staying in Bangalore didn’t even allow to keep his luggage in their house. Some reports linked this incident with Deepika’s family.
- Deepika Das’ liplock scene of her Telugu flick Ee Manase has gone viral after she went inside the BB House.
- Her other liplock video gone viral where she can be seen lip-locking with another Bigg Boss contestant Bhoomi Shetty which wasn’t telecasted on Television. However, it’s is available on the Voot app.
- Deepika Das’ mother Padma Latha showed polite gesture to only Kishen Bilagali when she visited the BB House whereas she did not even smile for other contestants, which became a hot topic on social media.
- Does Deepika Das know cooking? – Yes
- Does Deepika Das smoke? – Not known.
- Does Deepika Das drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Deepika Das go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Deepika Das’s boyfriend ( Deepika Das’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Deepika Das’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Deepika Das’s shoe size is 8.5.
- Deepika Das’s height is 5’8″
- Deepika Das’ father name is NA.
- Deepika Das’ mother name is Padma Latha.
- Deepika Das’ brother name is Dilip Gowda.
- Deepika Das’ birthday date is 23 February 1993.
- As of 2021, Deepika Das’ age is 28 years.
- Deepika Das’ hometown is Hassan, Karnataka.
- Deepika Das’ mother tongue is Kannada.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: