Deeksha Panth is an Indian actress who predominantly works in the Telugu film industry. Before making her film debut as the main lead in 2012 with Racha Telugu movie, she appeared in ‘Varudu’ where she played the role of hero’s(Allu Arjun) friend. Diksha Panth also appeared in Bigg Boss Telugu season 1 as a wild card contest who entered on Day 15 and evicted on Day 63. Born on 21 December 1987, Deeksha Panth hails from Nanital, Uttarakhand, India. As in 2020, Deeksha Panth’s age is 32 years. Check below for more deets about the actress. This page will put a light upon the Deeksha Panth biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Deeksha Panth Biography / Trivia:
- Deeksha Panth was born in Nanital, Uttarakhand, India.
- Deeksha Panth’s father name is NA and Deeksha Panth’s mother name is Radhika Panth. She has two brothers, Panth Lalith and Ramesh Pant.
- She started her acting career in 2010 with ‘Varudu’ Telugu movie as a supporting role.
- Her first film as the main lead was ‘Racha’ Telugu movie which released in 2012.
- She got her first break in the Telugu movie Gopala Gopala.
- Deeksha Panth entered into the Bigg Boss Telugu season 1 on the 15th day of the show and evicted after 63 days.
Deeksha Panth Profile:
|Stage Name||Deeksha Panth|
|Real Name||Deeksha Panth|
|Birthday||21 December 1987|
|Birthplace||Nanital, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hometown||Nanital, Uttarakhand, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sibling(s)||Brother(s):Panth Lalith, Ramesh Pant|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
Deeksha Panth’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Deeksha Panth, Deeksha Panth wiki, Deeksha Panth bio, Deeksha Panth photos, Deeksha Panth news, Who is Deeksha Panth, Deeksha Panth biography, Deeksha Panth Photos
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: