First baseman and American native Dee Fondy competed in the Major League Baseball (MLB) from 1951 to 1958, notably for the Chicago Cubs. Dee Fondy was born on October 31, 1924 in Texas, United States. Dee Fondy died on August 19, 1999 at the age of 74 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Dee Fondy. This page will put a light upon the Dee Fondy bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Dee Fondy Profile:
|Stage Name||Dee Fondy|
|Real Name||Dee Fondy|
|Birthday||October 31, 1924|
|Death||Died on August 19, 1999 (24 years ago) (Age: 74 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Texas, United States|
|Hometown||Texas, Texas, United States|
Dee Fondy Family
Family and Personal Life
Dee Fondy‘ father’s name is Not Available and Dee Fondy‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Dee Fondy Trivia
- Dee Fondy was born in Texas, United States.
- Dee Fondy’s birth sign is Scorpio.
- After serving his country during World War II, he entered the lower leagues in order to hone his skills before making his debut in the major leagues.
- When he made his debut with the Major League Baseball in 1951, on opening day, he hit a bases-loaded triple that helped the Chicago Cubs beat the Cincinnati Reds by a score of 8-3.
- His birthplace was Slaton, Texas, and his last resting place was Redlands, California.