Danielle Monaro is a well-known radio broadcaster in the United States. She is most known for her time spent as a co-host of the morning chat programme Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. The broadcast originates from New York City and may be heard on the Top 40 station Z100. Born on March 29, 1973, Danielle Monaro hails from The Bronx, United States. As in 2023, Danielle Monaro's age is 50 years. Check below for more deets about Danielle Monaro. This page will put a light upon the Danielle Monaro bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Danielle Monaro Profile:
|Stage Name||Danielle Monaro|
|Real Name||Danielle Monaro|
|Birthday||March 29, 1973|
|Birthplace||The Bronx, United States|
|Hometown||The Bronx, New York, United States|
Danielle Monaro Family
Family and Personal Life
Danielle Monaro‘ father’s name is Not Available and Danielle Monaro‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Danielle Monaro Trivia
- Danielle Monaro was born in The Bronx, United States.
- Danielle Monaro’s birth sign is Aries.
- She received her degree from St. John’s University in 1995 after completing her studies there. She was offered an internship at Z100 not long after she obtained her degree.
- She has participated in the horoscope portion of the morning programme on several occasions when she was a host for Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. In addition, she is the creator of a segment called “Entertainment Minute,” which is a condensed report on the most recent happenings in the entertainment industry.
- During a live broadcast on Z100, her future husband, Sheldon Neal, popped the question to her. On March 15, 2003, exactly one year later, they tied the knot. In 2005, they became parents for the first time to a boy whom they named Spencer, and in 2009, they had another son whom they named Preston.