In addition to being an American, Danielle Haim is the lead singer and guitarist for the rock band Haim, which is located in Los Angeles and also features her sisters Alana and Este Haim. They first gained widespread attention with the release of their album Days Are Gone in 2013, which included hit hits such as “The Wire” and “Falling.” Born on February 16, 1989, Danielle Haim hails from Los Angeles, United States. As in 2023, Danielle Haim's age is 34 years. Check below for more deets about Danielle Haim. This page will put a light upon the Danielle Haim bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Danielle Haim Profile:
|Stage Name||Danielle Haim|
|Real Name||Danielle Haim|
|Birthday||February 16, 1989|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Danielle Haim Family
Family and Personal Life
Danielle Haim‘ father’s name is Not Available and Danielle Haim‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Danielle Haim Trivia
- Danielle Haim was born in Los Angeles, United States.
- Danielle Haim’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- Before joining Haim, she had a career as a touring musician, during which she shared the stage with musicians such as Jenny Lewis and Julian Casablancas of The Strokes.
- Initially, she was a member of the family band known as Rockinhaim, and subsequently, she joined the band Valli Girls.
- The San Fernando Valley was her home when she was growing up. Mordechai, her father, is a professional football player in Israel. Donna, her mother, was a singer in her day.