Daniela Cardarelli is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Daniela Cardarelli discovered her passion for the performing arts at the age of thirteen after seeing “Wicked” on Broadway as a belated twelfth-birthday gift. Born on April 23, 2000, Daniela Cardarelli hails from New York, United States. As in 2023, Daniela Cardarelli's age is 23 years. Check below for more deets about Daniela Cardarelli. This page will put a light upon the Daniela Cardarelli bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Daniela Cardarelli Profile:
|Stage Name||Daniela Cardarelli|
|Real Name||Daniela Cardarelli|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Singer, Songwriter,|
|Birthday||April 23, 2000|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||Mahopac, New York, United States|
|Parents||Father: Not Available|
|Mother: Not Available|
|Sibling(s)||Brother(s): Not Available|
|Sister(s): Not Available|
Family and Personal Life
Daniela Cardarelli‘ father’s name is Not Available and Daniela Cardarelli‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Daniela Cardarelli Trivia
- Daniela Cardarelli was born in New York, United States.
- Daniela Cardarelli’s birth sign is Taurus.
- Daniela Cardarelli discovered her passion for the performing arts at the age of thirteen after seeing “Wicked” on Broadway as a belated twelfth-birthday gift.
- Her emotional turning point during the “Wicked” performance came during the song “Defying Gravity,” when she realized her desire to pursue a career in the arts.
- Inspired by this experience, Daniela embarked on a creative journey, involving acting, singing, writing, and other forms of artistic expression.
- She is particularly drawn to musicals, plays, and devised theater but remains open to any artistic medium that allows her to convey meaningful stories.
- Daniela is dedicated to using her art as a platform to inspire others and amplify the voices of marginalized communities, including LGTBQIA+ youth and women.
- She often wears a green bracelet, initially bearing the word “Elphaba,” symbolizing her aspiration to help young individuals find their place in the world through storytelling.
- Daniela’s artistic mission aligns with the message from “Wicked” that “everyone deserves the chance to fly,” and she aims to be a source of inspiration for others to achieve their dreams.
- Follow her on Instagram, where she goes by the name @dani.cardarelli, to find out what she’s up to.