An American cinema legend from the 1940s, Dana Andrews is best known for her roles in the films The Best Years of Our Lives and Laura. In addition to that, he was a main character on the daytime television serial opera Bright Promise and served as president of the Screen Actors Guild. Dana Andrews was born on January 1, 1909 in Mississippi, United States. Dana Andrews died on December 17, 1992 at the age of 84 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Dana Andrews. This page will put a light upon the Dana Andrews bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Dana Andrews Profile:
|Stage Name||Dana Andrews|
|Real Name||Dana Andrews|
|Birthday||January 1, 1909|
|Death||Died on December 17, 1992 (30 years ago) (Age: 84 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Mississippi, United States|
|Hometown||Mississippi, Mississippi, United States|
Dana Andrews Family
Family and Personal Life
Dana Andrews‘ father’s name is Not Available and Dana Andrews‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Dana Andrews Trivia
- Dana Andrews was born in Mississippi, United States.
- Dana Andrews’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- While he was attending classes at the Pasadena Playhouse, he worked as an attendant at a gas station.
- The Ox-Bow Incident and A Walk in the Sun are two of the best movies ever made, and he was in both of them.
- In 1993, he wed the lady known as Mary Todd. David, Kathrine, Stephen, and Susan were the names they gave their four children.