Dan Seals is an American musician who is known for being one half of the musical duet England Dan & John Ford Coley. In 1976, the two of them published a song together titled “I’d Really Love to See You Tonight.” Dan Seals was born on February 8, 1948 in Texas, United States. Dan Seals died on March 25, 2009 at the age of 61 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Dan Seals. This page will put a light upon the Dan Seals bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Dan Seals Profile:
|Stage Name||Dan Seals|
|Real Name||Dan Seals|
|Birthday||February 8, 1948|
|Death||Died on March 25, 2009 (14 years ago) (Age: 61 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Texas, United States|
|Hometown||Texas, Texas, United States|
Dan Seals Family
Family and Personal Life
Dan Seals‘ father’s name is Not Available and Dan Seals‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Dan Seals Trivia
- Dan Seals was born in Texas, United States.
- Dan Seals’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- He came from a musical background, and his father was the one who first taught him how to play the bass. Playboys Five was the name of the music group that he and four of his friends, including John Coley, came up with when they were still in high school.
- His brother Jim gave him the moniker “England Dan” when he was a boy because he was a huge fan of the Beatles and would frequently act as if he had an English accent. This is where his stage name, “England Dan,” originated from.
- Up until the middle of the 1970s, he was married to Carol Bradbury, the girl he had loved since high school. They were blessed with two boys before he went on to wed Andrea Gilbert, with whom he went on to have two more children: a son and a daughter.