Cynthia Patrick, also known by her birth name Patricia Ann Farrell (later Schmid), was an American actress and model born on December 17, 1934, in San Rafael, Marin County, California, USA. She was the adopted daughter of an Air Force colonel and spent her childhood in Europe, where she began her career in acting and modeling. Cynthia Patrick was born on December 17, 1934 in Marin County, United States. Cynthia Patrick died on October 29, 2008 at the age of 73 years in Mission Hills. Check below for more deets about Cynthia Patrick. This page will put a light upon the Cynthia Patrick bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Cynthia Patrick Profile:
|Stage Name||Cynthia Patrick|
|Real Name||Cynthia Patrick|
|Birthday||December 17, 1934|
|Death||Died on October 29, 2008 (15 years ago) (Age: 73 years) in Mission Hills|
|Birthplace||Marin County, United States|
|Hometown||Marin County, California, United States|
Cynthia Patrick Family
Family and Personal Life
Cynthia Patrick‘ father’s name is Not Available and Cynthia Patrick‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Cynthia Patrick Trivia
- Cynthia Patrick was born in Marin County, United States.
- Cynthia Patrick’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Cynthia Patrick, born Patricia Ann Farrell (later Schmid) on December 17, 1934, in San Rafael, Marin County, California, USA, was an American actress and model. She was adopted by an Air Force colonel and spent her upbringing in Europe, where she started her acting and modeling career.
- Patrick returned to the United States and resumed her career as a contract player with Universal-International. She had minor appearances in a few films before moving on to television, where she found success freelancing.
- Despite her early success in the entertainment sector, Patrick ultimately quit to pursue a career in real estate. She worked in this industry until her death on October 29, 2008, in Mission Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA. Her cause of death has not been revealed.
- Cynthia Patrick will be remembered as a gifted actress and model whose career spanned Europe, Hollywood, and beyond. She was a pioneer for women in the entertainment business, and her legacy will live forever in the hearts of all who knew and appreciated her.