His performance as Rhett Butler in “Gone with the Wind” earned Clark Gable a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actor, which he ultimately did not win. Gable was an American leading man. The parts that he played in The Misfits, Mutiny on the Bounty, and Manhattan Melodrama brought him significant critical praise. Clark Gable was born on February 1, 1901 in Ohio, United States. Clark Gable died on November 16, 1960 at the age of 59 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Clark Gable. This page will put a light upon the Clark Gable bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Clark Gable Profile:
|Stage Name||Clark Gable|
|Real Name||Clark Gable|
|Birthday||February 1, 1901|
|Death||Died on November 16, 1960 (63 years ago) (Age: 59 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Ohio, United States|
|Hometown||Ohio, Ohio, United States|
Clark Gable Family
Family and Personal Life
Clark Gable‘ father’s name is Not Available and Clark Gable‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Clark Gable Trivia
- Clark Gable was born in Ohio, United States.
- Clark Gable’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- His father decided not to bring him up in the Catholic faith after the death of his mother, who had suffered from a brain tumour. On his mother’s side of the family, this led to feelings of bitterness and anger. After leaving school at the age of 16, he found employment at a tyre manufacturing firm in Ohio.
- The Misfits was his last picture, which coincidentally happened to be Marilyn Monroe’s final film as well.
- Carole Lombard, an actress, would become his third wife. Kay Williams was his sixth wife, and they were married from 1955 until the year 1960, when he passed away. He was a father of two kids.