Christopher Cross is a Grammy Awardwinning American soft pop singer and composer. He is best known for his successes “Sailing” (1980) and “Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do)” (1981), both of which he recorded in the United States. Born on May 3, 1951, Christopher Cross hails from San Antonio, United States. As in 2023, Christopher Cross's age is 72 years. Check below for more deets about Christopher Cross. This page will put a light upon the Christopher Cross bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Christopher Cross Profile:
|Stage Name||Christopher Cross|
|Real Name||Christopher Cross|
|Birthday||May 3, 1951|
|Birthplace||San Antonio, United States|
|Hometown||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
Christopher Cross Family
Family and Personal Life
Christopher Cross‘ father’s name is Not Available and Christopher Cross‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Christopher Cross Trivia
- Christopher Cross was born in San Antonio, United States.
- Christopher Cross’s birth sign is Taurus.
- After his time spent with Flash, Warner Bros. Records made him an offer for a solo contract.
- His song “Sailing” was awarded three Grammys, and another of his songs, “Ride Like The Wind,” also garnered a lot of praise from music critics.
- In 1973, he wed Roseann Harrison; the couple divorced in 1982, and he remarried Jan Bunch in 1988. Roseann Harrison died in 1982.