Champ Clark is a native of the United States. This politician was a member of the Democratic Party and served as Speaker of the House of Representatives in the United States of America during the second decade of the twentieth century. In 1893, he became a member of the House of Representatives, when he was elected to represent the ninth congressional district of the state of Missouri. Champ Clark was born on March 7, 1850 in Kentucky, United States. Champ Clark died on March 2, 1921 at the age of 71 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Champ Clark. This page will put a light upon the Champ Clark bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Champ Clark Profile:
|Stage Name||Champ Clark|
|Real Name||Champ Clark|
|Birthday||March 7, 1850|
|Death||Died on March 2, 1921 (102 years ago) (Age: 71 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Kentucky, United States|
|Hometown||Kentucky, Kentucky, United States|
Champ Clark Family
Family and Personal Life
Champ Clark‘ father’s name is Not Available and Champ Clark‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Champ Clark Trivia
- Champ Clark was born in Kentucky, United States.
- Champ Clark’s birth sign is Pisces.
- His formative years were spent in the Bluegrass State, and he went on to earn degrees from Bethany College in West Virginia and Cincinnati Law School in the Buckeye State. In the middle of the 1870s, he established himself as a lawyer in the state of Missouri.
- When he spoke out against President Woodrow Wilson’s demand for the United States to get involved in the First World War in 1917, he sowed the seeds of discord within the Democratic Party.
- His marriage to Genevieve Davis Bennett Clark produced a son, Joel Bennett Clark, who was a member of the United States Senate in the 1930s and early 1940s. Joel Bennett Clark served throughout those decades.