Cecile Richards is a well-known American activist who has held the position of President and Chief Executive Officer of Planned Parenthood since her tenure there began in 2006. In addition, she is a Democrat and has worked in a number of political positions throughout the course of her life. Born on July 15, 1957, Cecile Richards hails from Waco, United States. As in 2023, Cecile Richards's age is 66 years. Check below for more deets about Cecile Richards. This page will put a light upon the Cecile Richards bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Cecile Richards Profile:
|Stage Name||Cecile Richards|
|Real Name||Cecile Richards|
|Birthday||July 15, 1957|
|Birthplace||Waco, United States|
|Hometown||Waco, Texas, United States|
Cecile Richards Family
Family and Personal Life
Cecile Richards‘ father’s name is Not Available and Cecile Richards‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Cecile Richards Trivia
- Cecile Richards was born in Waco, United States.
- Cecile Richards’s birth sign is Cancer.
- She grew up the daughter of former Texas governor Ann Richards. In 1980, she received her degree in History from Brown University, which she had attended.
- She served as deputy chief of staff to US Representative Nancy Pelosi, who was serving as the Democratic Leader in the US House of Representatives at the time. She was recognised by Time magazine as one of the “100 Most Influential People in the World” in the same year (2012).
- She tied the knot with Kirk Richards, who is now her husband, and the couple now has three children together. In 2009, they moved their primary residence to New York City.