Bryce Lewis is an American weightlifter who founded the strength training programme The Strength Athlete. Lewis is a proponent of drug-free powerlifting and is the creator of The Strength Athlete. In addition, he is the proprietor of a prominent YouTube channel of the same name, which he uses to conduct interviews with other weightlifters and instruct viewers on efficient powerlifting practises. Born on January 26, 1987, Bryce Lewis hails from Colorado, United States. As in 2023, Bryce Lewis's age is 36 years. Check below for more deets about Bryce Lewis. This page will put a light upon the Bryce Lewis bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Bryce Lewis Profile:
|Stage Name||Bryce Lewis|
|Real Name||Bryce Lewis|
|Birthday||January 26, 1987|
|Birthplace||Colorado, United States|
|Hometown||Colorado, Colorado, United States|
Bryce Lewis Family
Family and Personal Life
Bryce Lewis‘ father’s name is Not Available and Bryce Lewis‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Bryce Lewis Trivia
- Bryce Lewis was born in Colorado, United States.
- Bryce Lewis’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- In 2010, he received his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- In the USA Powerlifting Federation, the International Powerlifting Federation, and the American Powerlifting Association, he has broken records on many occasions.
- He tied the knot with a lady called Sarah.