Bryan Randall was an American former model and photographer who was popularly known as the boyfriend of Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock. His main focus as a photographer was on capturing children’s pictures and the beauty of natural landscapes. He died at age 57 after a private battle with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Bryan Randall was born on April 10, 1966 in Portland, United States. Bryan Randall died on August 5, 2023 at the age of 57 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Bryan Randall. This page will put a light upon the Bryan Randall bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Bryan Randall Profile:
|Stage Name||Bryan Randall|
|Real Name||Bryan Randall|
|Profession(s)||Former Model, Photographer,|
|Birthday||April 10, 1966|
|Death||Died on August 5, 2023 (0 year ago) (Age: 57 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Portland, United States|
|Hometown||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|Parents||Father: Not Available|
|Mother: Not Available|
|Sibling(s)||Brother(s): Not Available|
|Sister(s): Not Available|
Family and Personal Life
Bryan Randall‘ father’s name is Not Available and Bryan Randall‘ mother’s name is Not Available. Sandra Bullock and Bryan apparently met when he photographed her son Louis’ fifth birthday party in 2015. The two kept their romance secret, although they were spotted together around town, including at Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux’s surprise Bel-Air wedding. Later that year, they began to appear in public together, notably at the Hollywood premiere of Bullock’s political comedy “Our Brand Is Crisis.” He became a father figure to Bullock’s two adopted children.
- Bryan Randall was born in Portland, United States.
- Bryan Randall’s birth sign is Aries.
- He was popularly known as the boyfriend of Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock. His main focus as a photographer was on capturing children’s pictures and the beauty of natural landscapes. He died at age 57 after a private battle with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Bryan used to be a model and was even featured in the Paris edition of Vogue. He’s been seen in Hugo Boss and Saint Laurent.
- His family requested donations be sent to a research fund at the ALS Assn. and Massachusetts General Hospital.