Britt Robertson is an American actress who is best known for A Mouthful of Air (2021), The First Time, Tomorrowland, The Space Between Us, and Ask Me Anything. Born on April 18, 1990, Britt Robertson hails from Charlotte, United States. As in 2023, Britt Robertson's age is 33 years. Check below for more deets about Britt Robertson. This page will put a light upon the Britt Robertson bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Britt Robertson Profile:
|Stage Name||Britt Robertson|
|Real Name||Britt Robertson|
|Birthday||April 18, 1990|
|Birthplace||Charlotte, United States|
|Hometown||Greenville, South Carolina, United States|
Britt Robertson Family
Family and Personal Life
Britt Robertson‘ father’s name is Not Available and Britt Robertson‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Britt Robertson Trivia
- Britt Robertson was born in Charlotte, United States.
- Britt Robertson’s birth sign is Aries.
- Britt Robertson was born in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA as Brittany Leanna Robertson.
- She is the oldest of 7 children.
- She grew up in Greenville, South Carolina.
- She says, “I am the oldest of seven. Do my siblings think I’m super cool? I wish they thought I was super cool! A lot of them are pretty young, so they don’t really get to watch a lot of the television and films that I’ve been in. The older ones, I think, think I’m pretty cool. Not because I’m an actor, because I’m an awesome big sister.”
- She began acting at the Greenville Little Theater in South Carolina, and in her early teens moved to Los Angeles with her grandmother to seek TV and film opportunities.
- She is an actress, best known for A Mouthful of Air (2021), The First Time, Tomorrowland, The Space Between Us, and Ask Me Anything.
- She won roles in various TV projects including Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers (2004). Success continued with appearances in Dan in Real Life (2007), Scream 4 (2011), and the lead roles in two series, Lux in Life Unexpected (2010) and Cassie in The Secret Circle (2011). Britt also starred in the television film Avalon High (2010), opposite Gregg Sulkin, had a supporting role in the Vince Vaughn film Delivery Man (2013), headlined the Nicholas Sparks book adaptation The Longest Ride (2015), opposite Scott Eastwood, and will star with George Clooney in the Brad Bird-directed science fiction adventure Tomorrowland (2015).
- She dated actor Dylan O’Brien from 2011 until 2018. She then began dating Graham Rogers.