Brian Grazer is a well-known American film producer who, together with Ron Howard, was responsible for establishing the production company Imagine Entertainment. The film “A Beautiful Mind” that he and Howard worked on won the Academy Award for “Best Picture” in 2002. Born on July 12, 1951, Brian Grazer hails from Los Angeles, United States. As in 2023, Brian Grazer's age is 72 years. Check below for more deets about Brian Grazer. This page will put a light upon the Brian Grazer bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Brian Grazer Profile:
|Stage Name||Brian Grazer|
|Real Name||Brian Grazer|
|Birthday||July 12, 1951|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Brian Grazer Family
Family and Personal Life
Brian Grazer‘ father’s name is Not Available and Brian Grazer‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Brian Grazer Trivia
- Brian Grazer was born in Los Angeles, United States.
- Brian Grazer’s birth sign is Cancer.
- In 1982, he got his start in the film industry working as a producer on the show Night Shift.
- He was the executive producer of a number of critically acclaimed television shows, such as 24, Arrested Development, Friday Night Lights, and Lie to Me.
- Between the years 1972 and 1979, he was married to Theresa McKay-Roberts. Between 1982 and 1992, he was married to Corki Grazer. Between 1997 and 2007, he was married to Gigi Levangie Grazer. In 2016, he tied the knot with Veronica Smiley. Sage, Thomas, Riley, and Patrick are his children; he also has a daughter named Riley.