Brandon Bernard Criminal is an American who gained widespread notoriety in 1999 when he was found guilty of the abduction, robbery, and murder of Todd and Stacie Bagley. Before he was finally put to death by injection of fatal drugs in December 2020, a great number of well-known politicians and other prominent personalities fought for the commutation of his sentence. Brandon Bernard Criminal was born on July 3, 1980 in San Antonio, United States. Brandon Bernard Criminal died on December 10, 2020 at the age of 40 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Brandon Bernard Criminal. This page will put a light upon the Brandon Bernard Criminal bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Brandon Bernard Criminal Profile:
|Stage Name||Brandon Bernard Criminal|
|Real Name||Brandon Bernard Criminal|
|Birthday||July 3, 1980|
|Death||Died on December 10, 2020 (2 years ago) (Age: 40 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||San Antonio, United States|
|Hometown||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
Brandon Bernard Criminal Family
Family and Personal Life
Brandon Bernard Criminal‘ father’s name is Not Available and Brandon Bernard Criminal‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Brandon Bernard Criminal Trivia
- Brandon Bernard Criminal was born in San Antonio, United States.
- Brandon Bernard Criminal’s birth sign is Cancer.
- After breaking into houses while he was a youngster, he was sent in custody for a period of time. Because of his history of convictions, he was not allowed to join the United States Army.
- As a result of subsequent findings concerning his minor gang involvement, five of the nine jurors who convicted him of murder in 1999 thought that he should no longer be killed. In all, he was sentenced to death. He was the first condemned prisoner to be put to death under a lame duck president in the previous 130 years.
- Following the divorce of his parents in 1993, he spent his childhood commuting back and forth between their respective residences.