Bipul Chettri is an Indian singer/songwriter who sings in the Nepali language and plays Himalayan folk music with a contemporary touch. His debut album, Sketches of Darjeeling, was released in July 2014 and his follow-up album, Maya in 2016. Born on 5 September 1985, Bipul hails from Kathmandu, Bagmati Pradesh, Nepal. As in 2021, Bipul Chettri‘s age is 35 years. Check below for more deets about Bipul Chettri. This page will put a light upon the Bipul Chettri bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, girlfriend, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Bipul Chettri Profile:
|Birthday||5 September 1985|
|Age||35 years (As in 2021)|
|Hometown||Kathmandu, Bagmati Pradesh, Nepal|
Bipul Chettri‘ Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/filmi_feed
Bipul Chettri Biography:
Bipul Chettri Birthday and Family Details
Bipul Chettri Career
He started his career as a singer in February of 2013 when he uploaded the song "Wildfire (Dadelo)" to his BandCamp. He went on to released his debut album Sketches of Darjeeling in July of 2014.
- Does Bipul Chettri know cooking? – Yes.
- Does Bipul Chettri smoke? – Not known.
- Does Bipul Chettri drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Bipul Chettri go to the gym? – Yes.
- Bipul Chettri’ hobbies are reading, photography, learning, internet surfing.
- Bipul Chettri’ father name is NA.
- Bipul Chettri’ mother name is NA.
- Bipul Chettri’ hometown is Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Bipul Chettri’ birthday date is 5 September 1985.
- As of 2021, Bipul Chettri’ age is 35 years.
- Most searched terms about Bipul Chettri on Google and Bing are Bipul Chettri marriage, Bipul Chettri age, Bipul Chettri wiki, Bipul Chettri photos, Bipul Chettri lover, Bipul Chettri instagram, Bipul Chettri facebook, Bipul Chettri family, Bipul Chettri salary, Bipul Chettri height, Bipul Chettri bio, Bipul Chettri income, Bipul Chettri house, Bipul Chettri latest news, Bipul Chettri tiktok, Bipul Chettri musicaly.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: