Bill Murray is an American football guard for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at William & Mary. Born on July 3, 1997, Bill Murray hails from Millington, United States. As in 2023, Bill Murray's age is 26 years. Check below for more deets about Bill Murray. This page will put a light upon the Bill Murray bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Bill Murray Profile:
|Stage Name||Bill Murray|
|Real Name||Bill Murray|
|Birthday||July 3, 1997|
|Birthplace||Millington, United States|
|Hometown||Millington, New Jersey, United States|
Bill Murray Family
Family and Personal Life
Bill Murray‘ father’s name is Doug and Bill Murray‘ mother’s name is Alison Murray.
Bill Murray Trivia
- Bill Murray was born in Millington, United States.
- Bill Murray’s birth sign is Cancer.
- Bill Murray was born in Millington, United States, to Doug and Alison Murray.
- He is a football guard for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at William & Mary.
- Murray was a football and lacrosse player at Delbarton School. Murray chose William & Mary after excelling in high school.
- He was a two-time All-CAA pick and three-year starter at William & Mary, where he concluded his career with 143 tackles, 19 sacks, 10 blocks, four forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries, and six passes defended.
- On August 31, 2021, Murray was waived by the Patriots and re-signed to the practice squad.