Bhavana Menon (Karthika Menon) (ഭാവന മേനോൻ, ಭಾವನಾ ಮೆನನ್, பாவனா மேனன், భావన మీనన్) is an Indian actress who South Indian film industry. She has acted in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu language films, and has established herself as a bankable lead actress. She made her film debut with 2002’s Nammal Malayalam movie for which she got Asianet Film Award for Best Supporting Actress and Kerala State Film Award – Special Mention. Let’s check out Bhavana Menon Wiki, Bhavana Menon Biography, Bhavana Menon Filmography, Bhavana Menon Age, Bhavana Menon Birthday, Bhavana Menon Unknown Facts, Bhavana Menon Biodata and more.
Early Life and Careers:
Bhavana Menon was born on 06 June 1986 to a Malayalam speaking family in Peringavu, Thrissur, Kerala, India. As of 2021, Bhavana Menon’s age is 35 years. She is the daughter of Late G. Balachandran who was an assistant cinematographer and Pushpa. She has two siblings where her brother name is Jayadev. She did her schooling in Holy Family Convent Girls High School, Thrissur, Kerala. Her real name is Karthika Menon.
She grew up with a dream to become an actress. As a five-year-old, she used to imitate actress Amala’s scenes from the Malayalam film Ente Sooryaputhrikku in front of the mirror and was even willing to jump from a building and break her arm, like Amala’s character, did in the film.
She made her film debut in the Malayalam film Nammal taking the stage name Bhavana opposite newcomers Sidharth Bharathan, Jishnu and Renuka Menon. She later appeared in Kannada, Tamil and Telugu movies and emerges as one of the most sought-after actresses in the South Indian film industry.
When it comes to her personal life, Bhavana married her longtime boyfriend and Kannada film producer Naveen on 22 January 2018.
Kidnap and sexual assault:
On 17 February 2017, she was kidnapped and molested by a gang while travelling from work. The incident happened at night when she was moving from Thrissur to Kochi in her car when a van hit from behind near Athani, Angamaly. A brawl ensued between her driver Martin and the three van passengers, after which they pulled him aside and forcefully entered her vehicle, keeping her hostage. They drove for two-and-a-half hours in the city, during which they sexually assaulted her and took pictures and filmed. They abandoned her near Kakkanad. Bhavana filed a case with the police. The FIR was registered with allegations of rape, criminal intimidation, criminal conspiracy, and breaches of relevant sections of the IT Act of India.
|Real Name||Bhavana Menon|
|Stage Name||Bhavana Menon|
|Birthday||06 June 1986|
|Father Name||Late G. Balachandran|
|Birthplace||Thrissur district, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Thrissur district, Kerala, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||Holy Family Convent Girls High School, Thrissur, Kerala|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Bhavana Menon Instagram|
|Bhavana Menon Facebook|
|Bhavana Menon Twitter|
|Bhavana Menon Youtube||Youtube|
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Bhavana started her acting career in 2002 by playing the role of Parimalam in the Malayalam film Nammal.
- At the age of 5, Bhavana injured her hand while trying to copy the style of actress Amala.
- Bhavana Menon’s childhood pic with her brother Jayadev.
- She along with actress Mamta Mohandas is the brand ambassador for team Kerala Strikers in the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL).
- She won several popular awards for her work in the film Daivanamathil such as Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actress (2005), Asianet Film Award for Best Supporting Actress Award (2005), Grihalakshmy Special Jury Award (2005), Jersey Foundation Award for Best Actress (2005), and Kalakeralam Award for Best Actress (2005).
- Controversy: On 17 February 2017, she was kidnapped and molested by a gang while travelling from work. The incident happened at night when she was moving from Thrissur to Kochi in her car when a van hit from behind near Athani, Angamaly. A brawl ensued between her driver Martin and the three van passengers, after which they pulled him aside and forcefully entered her vehicle, keeping her hostage. They drove for two-and-a-half hours in the city, during which they sexually assaulted her and took pictures and filmed. They abandoned her near Kakkanad. Bhavana filed a case with the police. The FIR was registered with allegations of rape, criminal intimidation, criminal conspiracy, and breaches of relevant sections of the IT Act of India.
- The clash between Bhavana Menon and Dileep: Bhavana was the close of friend of Dileep and his first wife Manju Warrior. Bhavana has done many hit films with Dileep including CID Moosa, Marykundoru Kunjadu, Chess etc. where Bhavana became close to Dileep’s wife Manju Warrior. They became close friends and at that time a gulf stage show happened. In the team Dileep, Kavya and Bhavana were there. During the show and its rehearsal, Bhavana found Dileep and Kavya getting closer and intimate. Bhavana informed this to Manju and from then onwards rift in their relationship erupted between Dileep and Manju. Later, Dileep and Manju Warrior in 2015 due to the extramarital relationship between Dileep and Kavya. In 2016, Dileep got married to Kavya Madhavan who divorced her first husband Nischal Chandra in 2011.
- Does Bhavana Menon know cooking? – Yes.
- Does Bhavana Menon smoke? – Not known.
- Does Bhavana Menon drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Bhavana Menon go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Bhavana Menon’s boyfriend ( Bhavana Menon’s lover)? – Naveen.
- Who is Bhavana Menon’s husband? – Naveen.
- Bhavana Menon’s shoe size is 8.5.
- Bhavana Menon’s height is 5’5″
- Bhavana Menon’ father name is Late G. Balachandran.
- Bhavana Menon’ mother name is Pushpa.
- Bhavana Menon’ birthday date is 06 June 1986.
- As of 2021, Bhavana Menon’ age is 35 years.
- Bhavana Menon’ hometown is Thrissur, Kerala, India.
- Bhavana Menon’ mother tongue is Malayalam.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: