Benjamin Von Wong is a Canadian photographer who is known for bringing his hyper-realistic approach to viral marketing campaigns for companies such as Nikon and Huawei. He was the driving force behind what would become the most successful GoFundMe campaign in the history of the platform, which raised over $2 million in aid of a patient suffering from Sanfilippo syndrome named Eliza O’Neill. Born on November 14, 1986, Benjamin Von Wong hails from Toronto, Canada. As in 2023, Benjamin Von Wong's age is 37 years. Check below for more deets about Benjamin Von Wong. This page will put a light upon the Benjamin Von Wong bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Benjamin Von Wong Profile:
|Stage Name||Benjamin Von Wong|
|Real Name||Benjamin Von Wong|
|Birthday||November 14, 1986|
|Hometown||Toronto, Toronto, Canada|
Benjamin Von Wong Family
Family and Personal Life
Benjamin Von Wong‘ father’s name is Not Available and Benjamin Von Wong‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Benjamin Von Wong Trivia
- Benjamin Von Wong was born in Toronto, Canada.
- Benjamin Von Wong’s birth sign is Scorpio.
- He attended McGill University and received his degree in mining engineering there. After that, he spent some time working for Golder Associates as an underground mine planning and design engineer.
- The Eliza O’Neill project that he worked on in 2015 received a nomination for a Shorty Award in the category of Best Use of Video.
- His Malaysian parents, Sing Wong and Jeanette Kho, made the journey to Canada to raise their family. Alison is the name of the sibling he has.