Banita Sandhu is an Indian-British actress who predominantly works in the Hindi film industry. She made her big-screen debut with 2018’s October Hindi movie where she paired opposite Varun Dhawan. Let’s find out more information about actress Banita Sandhu.
Banita Sandhu’ Personal Info:
|Real Name||Banita Sandhu|
|Stage Name||Banita Sandhu|
|Birthday||22 June 1998|
|Birthplace||Caerleon, Wales, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Caerleon, Wales, United Kingdom|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|College||King’s College London|
|Debut||October Hindi Movie (2018)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Banita Sandhu Instagram|
|Banita Sandhu Facebook|
|Banita Sandhu Twitter|
|Banita Sandhu Youtube||Youtube|
|Banita Sandhu Mobile Number||N.A.|
Early Life and Careers:
Banita Sandhu was born on 22 June 1998 to British Indian parents in Caerleon, United Kingdom. As of now, Banita Sandhu’s age is 22 years. She completed a degree in English Literature at King’s College London. At the age of 10, she told her mother, who found an agent for her. However, Banita ensured that she didn’t give up her education. Banita’s grandparents came to England from Punjab, after World War II. Her parents were born there, and she and her sister Devina Sandhu were raised in Carleon, Wales.
She appeared in a chewing gum advert which had the song “Ek Ajnabee Haseena Se” as the background score; and another advert, for Vodafone India, which was broadcast during the Indian Premier League cricket season. She made her film debut in 2018’s October Hindi movie. The following year, she appeared in Pandora English TV series and Adithya Varma Tamil movie. She also acted as a child artist in English TV series called ‘Painting Humanity'(2008) before debuting into the big-screen in 2018.
Banita Sandhu will next be seen in Sardar Udham Singh Hindi movie which also stars Vicky Kaushal in the lead role. The movie will be releasing on 2 October 2020. On the other hand, she will also appear in the English movie, ‘Eternal Beauty’ which will be releasing in 2020.
Banita Sandhu Filmography:
|1||October Hindi Movie||2018|
|2||Adithya Varma Tamil Movie||2019|
|3||Sardar Udham Singh Hindi Movie||2020|
|4||Eternal Beauty English Movie||2020|
Banita Sandhu’s Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Banita Sandhu’s grandparents came to England from Punjab, after World War II. Her parents were born there, and she and her sister were raised in Carleon, Wales.
- Banita always wanted to be an actress. She used to watch soaps as a child, and hope to land a part in the show, Coronation Street.
- At the age of 10, she told her mother, who found an agent for her. However, Banita ensured that she didn’t give up her education.
- Her first big project was landing a Vodafone advertisement, which went viral in India which caught the attention of Indian filmmaker Shoojit Sircar, and cast her in another ad, which got over 7.4 million views.
- She made her big-screen debut with October Hindi movie, directed by Shoojit Sircar, the film also starred Varun Dhawan in the lead role.
- Along with the Hindi language, she also appeared in Tamil and English films.
- She is an avid dog lover.
Additional information about Banita Sandhu
- Does Banita Sandhu know cooking? – No.
- Does Banita Sandhu smoke? – Not known.
- Does Banita Sandhu drink alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Banita Sandhu go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Banita Sandhu’s boyfriend ( Banita Sandhu’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Banita Sandhu’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Banita Sandhu’s shoe size is 8.
- Banita Sandhu’s height is 5’5″
- Banita Sandhu’ father name is -.
- Banita Sandhu’ mother name is -.
- Banita Sandhu’ sister name is Devina Sandhu.
- Banita Sandhu’ birthday date is 22 June 1998.
- Banita Sandhu’ age is 22 years.
- Banita Sandhu’ hometown is Caerleon, Wales, United Kingdom.
- Banita Sandhu’ mother tongue is Punjabi, English.
- Banita Sandhu’ debut film was October Hindi movie which released in 2018.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: