Arlene Foster hails originally from Northern Ireland. This politician, who had previously been affiliated with the Ulster Unionist Party but is now a member of the Democratic Unionist Party, was elected to the Northern Ireland Legislative Assembly in 2003 and was subsequently given the positions of Minister of the Environment and Minister of Enterprise, Trade, and Investment. Born on July 17, 1970, Arlene Foster hails from Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. As in 2023, Arlene Foster's age is 53 years. Check below for more deets about Arlene Foster. This page will put a light upon the Arlene Foster bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Arlene Foster Profile:
|Stage Name||Arlene Foster|
|Real Name||Arlene Foster|
|Birthday||July 17, 1970|
|Birthplace||Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
Arlene Foster Family
Family and Personal Life
Arlene Foster‘ father’s name is Not Available and Arlene Foster‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Arlene Foster Trivia
- Arlene Foster was born in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.
- Arlene Foster’s birth sign is Cancer.
- After completing her undergraduate studies in law at Queen’s University in Belfast, she got involved in the Ulster Unionist Party’s youth wing and took on a number of leadership roles.
- The Women in Public Life Award for 2008 was bestowed to her. In the beginning of 2010, she replaced Peter Robinson as First Minister of Northern Ireland by taking over his responsibilities when the politician made a temporary resignation from his post. This lasted for one month.
- She was born and reared in the county of Fermanagh, which is located in Northern Ireland, and she came of age during the period of time known as “The Troubles.” Her marriage with Brian Foster resulted in the birth of three children: Sarah, George, and Benjamin.